Dr. Thomas Rothfeld MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Albuquerque, NM

4.9

September 24th, 2013
Best Decision Ever!
Dr. Rothfeld is a rare breed of doctors you just can't find anymore. He is not a clock watcher like most doctors. If you need 20 minutes to have your child's concern explained, he will take every minute you need. He is extremely compassionate and EXCELLANT with children. It will be a sad day in the Pediatric society when he decides to retire

June 1st, 2012
I have truly loved having Dr. Rothfeld for both of my little ones. He is personable, compassionate, and the kids love his silliness and humor. He NEVER makes us feel rushed and always takes the time to discuss all issues and concerns with us. I would HIGHLY recommend him to parents!

March 4th, 2012
An excellent doctor
I can't imagine our life's we were told we have to find a new doctor. From the people who answer the phone to make your appointments, to the desk staff, nurses and Dr. Rothfeld, everyone is wonderful. Dr. Rothfeld spends the time with each child making sure all areas have been covered. My kids always feel comfortable and never feel rushed. Dr. Rothfeld also has a way of informing the parents to be sure they understand what is goin on and help keep stress levels down.

April 22nd, 2011
Very good doctor! His sincerity and knowledge has made my job of parenting a Special Needs child less stressful. I highly recommend Dr. Rothfeld.