Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rotkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rotkis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rotkis, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotkis graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rotkis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Rotkis MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Rotkis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rotkis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rotkis practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.