Dr. Thomas Rotkis Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 27th, 2013

RT

There are very few physicians that I would allow to care for my family members and myself but Dr. Rotkis is easily at the top of that list. His knowledge and skills are something very few other physicians possess and I always knew while working with him that if things were going to "hit the fan" there was no one better to have in the room then Dr. Rotkis. By far the best pulmonologist I have worked with. I would gladly recommend him to anyone and would be honored to work with him again one day. -Former TMC Respiratory Therapist

March 9th, 2017