A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Roush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Roush is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roush
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roush Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roush graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roush has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fretz Roush MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Roush practice?
- Dr. Thomas Roush has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Roush practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Surgeons.