A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Roush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Roush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roush graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Roush has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fretz Roush MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Roush practice?
- Dr. Thomas Roush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Roush practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Lake Worth Surgeons and Lake Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.