Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
3618 Lantana Rd
Suite 202
Lake Worth, FL 33462
561-296-2450
Locations and availability (2)

|  Life changing experience  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2014

After many years of severe pain and inadequate and unsuccessful treatment, my primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Roush. Dr. Roush took the time to explain my options in great detail. He emphasized conservative treatment but my desire was to move straight to definitive treatment. Dr. Roush fixed both my neck and back condition surgically over 6 months ago and now I have some slight pain, but overall feel about 90% better. I'm doing things that I haven't done in decades! Dr. Roush is the most honest, compassionate and skilled doctor that I have ever come across (and I have seen many!). And anybody saying otherwise either doesn't know him or is trying to slander him on behalf of insurance companies who care only about their own bottom line and not those of the patients they supposedly represent!

|  Inaccurate diagnosis  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Roush was very nice but recommend I have surgery without a proper diagnosis. I was involved in an auto accident and he was very pushy in trying to bill as many charges and procedures so (in his words) "have a larger settlement with our insurance company." He totally disregarded what was best for my health and was more focused on what he could defraud the insurance company. People like him are a disgrace to tbe medical field.

|  49 YR OLD MALE, WITH UNBARABLE NECK PAIN  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

I HAD AN ACCIDENT AND HAD UNBEARABLE NECK PAIN WITH NUMBNESS IN MY LEFT ARM AND FINGERS, I HAD 2 SPINAL SURGERIES 15 YRS AGO IN 1998..AFTER SEING A FEW SURGEONS, I NEW I DID NOT WANT A FUSION FOR C5-6 AND C6-7, DR ROUSH TOLD ME ABOUT A NEW WAY TO GO WITCH WAS A TOTAL DISK REPLACEMENT IN THE 2 LEVELS, AFTER 6 MONTHS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP OR DO ANYTHING, AND AFTER A TON OF RESEARCH I DECIDED TO GO WITH THE 2 LEVEL REPLACEMENT ON MY NECK...I AM 3 WEEKS POST SURGERY AND DOING WELL MOST OF THE NUMBNESS IS GONE, I STILL DO HAVE STIFFNESS IN THE LOWER NECK IN TO MY SHOULDERS BUT IT IS GETING BETTER....ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS DR ROUSH IS A TOP 100 SURGEON A GREAT GUY AND A GREAT SURGEON,THANK YOU DR R I LOVE YOU MAN.. I CAN NOT THANK HIM, AND HIS STAFF ENOUGH, THANK YOU GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL, BEST REGARDS STEVIE B

|  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

he was fabulous and i am out of pain