A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Roussel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roussel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Roussel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Roussel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roussel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Roussel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Box Butte General Hospital
- Regional West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Roussel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Roussel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Roussel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Roussel practices Ophthalmology near Scottsbluff, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, NE and Ogallala, NE.
See Scottsbluff Ophthalmologists.