A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Roussel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Roussel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roussel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Roussel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Box Butte General Hospital
- Regional West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Roussel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Roussel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Roussel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Roussel practices Ophthalmology near Scottsbluff, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Torrington, WY and Sidney, NE.
See Scottsbluff Ophthalmologists.