A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rowley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rowley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rowley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowley graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rowley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richardson Rowley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Rowley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rowley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rowley practices Ophthalmology near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See San Leandro Ophthalmologists.