A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Roy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Roy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Roy MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Roy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Roy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Mountain Home, TN.
See Mountain Home Internists, Mountain Home Pulmonologists, and Mountain Home Critical Care Practitioners.