A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ruenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ruenger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruenger graduated from Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet Zu Kiel.
Dr. Ruenger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Micheal Ruenger MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Ruenger practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ruenger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ruenger practices Dermatology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brockton Dermatologists.