A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rumney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rumney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rumney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumney graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gerald Rumney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Rumney practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rumney has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Rumney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Surgeons.