Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rumney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rumney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumney
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Rumney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rumney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumney graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gerald Rumney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Rumney practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rumney has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Rumney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Surgeons.