A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Runyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Runyon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runyon
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Runyon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Runyon, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Runyon graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Runyon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Walter O Boswell Mem Hosp, Sun City, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Duane Runyon MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Runyon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Runyon has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Runyon practices Therapeutic Radiology near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Radiologists.