A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rupp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rupp, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Robotic-assisted partial knee replacement
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rupp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Rupp MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Rupp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rupp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rupp practices Gastroenterology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Gastroenterologists.