Dr. Thomas Rush MD Patient Reviews

He needs to retire
Misdiagnosed my infection

May 2nd, 2015
Fake reviews
Looks like someone at their office may be putting up fake reviews. Notice the positive reviews barely have any context in them she the bad ones have plenty to say. Anyway if you have a problem with lyme or anything like that don't even bother with this 'doctor'. His attitude was nasty when I went there we even agree to end the appointment he was so bad and he didn't get any money from me or my insurance.

March 19th, 2015
Na
Arrogant ,entitled and negative demeanor . I was belittled for having Lyme disease which according to him was all in my head ! Subjective symptoms granted are difficult to measure. Persistent rash, swollen nodes, red conjunctiva apparently are in my imagination also! I am not sure what happened in his life. He was never a cordial person but was willing to listen and treat in his earlier days. I wonder what connections he has to big pharma, CDC and ISDA who all have an agenda when lyme and it,s co infections are concerned.

October 4th, 2013
Terrible doctor
Have never seen such an arrogant doctor before. He even had the audacity to tell me I don't have lyme disease when I show up positive for it in tests. Don't waste your time with this doctor.

June 7th, 2013
some people should not have a medical license
I have never in my life had as thoroughly negative an experience with any member of the healthcare community as I did with Mr. Thomas Rush. He is disrespectful and arrogant, and treats patients with contempt. I might have been able to explain (though not excuse) his ego and awful behavior as a human being if he were at the very least a good doctor, but he is also grossly incompetent and ignorant (and clearly knows it, as it is specifically when he catches himself in error and misinformation that he lashes out against his patients). This is not a person who entered the medical field motivated by a drive to care for others, as he does not examine or inquire, but rather sits at his desk looking at the forms in his hands and entirely avoids any eye contact or verbal communication. If you ask him questions, he will snap at you for interrupting his reading, and will not address your questions. If you try to give him a picture of yourself by sharing information that might be relevant to your case, he will insult your intelligence for your involvement in your own health and wellbeing. You will leave Thomas Rush's office with no correct diagnosis or even a nudge on the right path, and will sit in shock on your ride home, wondering if you might've just been conned by someone posing as a doctor. Do yourself and your health a favor, and avoid taking this very bad turn. You would be better off flipping a coin with any other doctor than going to one that is guaranteed to be entirely unhelpful, and to do more harm to you than good. Thomas Rush is not a healer. He is a toxic person who will only make whatever is ailing you worse by just being himself. If I can steer someone clear who is in need of compassionate care from a good doctor, either for themselves or a loved one, I can redeem my negative experience in some small way. Good luck to you in your search.