Dr. Thomas Rushton MD Patient Reviews

• Infectious Disease Huntington, WV

April 18th, 2015
"Still pending"
As for the staff , for me it was a great visit. They weren't afraid of getting personal with you in ref. to there selfs. In return I felt like a friend they've always knew, as for Dr. Rushton my experience with him was he was a "straight shooter" understanding an seemed really educated in his field of practice. I felt that he was absolutely serious with getting to know you as a person and your health to help and to get you on your way. I have no problem with many more visits.

May 5th, 2012
With Dr. Rushton, You are pretty much guaranteed utmost professionalism. This is the only Doctor I've ever had that has not prejudged me for who I am and actually listens to me to find the best course of treatment for my disease. With that said... Dr. Rushton has been my doctor for about 14 year and I was about dead when I found him....Thank God for sending him to Marshall University.

July 19th, 2010
Best Dam Doctor
I have been coming To Dr Rushton for several years he is always there for me no matter what, he is a true Doctor and you can't find them like that any more

July 29th, 2008
Dr. Rushton is great!
Dr. Rushton is the most professional, and courteous physician i have seen, ever. His bedside manner is excellent, and he treats everyone as if they were his own family member. I would recommend him to anyone seeking treatment from an infectious disease doctor.