Dr. Thomas Russ MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 22nd, 2016
Very Rude
Honestly the worst doctor ever. No respect for patient. Very arrogant. Super Rude. This cardiologist has his own problems with his own medical assistance. He passed his problems to the patient for NO reason, at all. This cardiologist office undoubtedly has his own problem between the staff and the cardiologist himself. He is not satisfied with his own medical assistance. Expressed his dissatisfaction right in front of patient. Very disrespectful. Stay away from his own problems. Never go back!

November 10th, 2015
he saved my heart
I was taken by ambulance to Shasta Regional hospital Dec 26 2014 , I was in complete distress, i was met by Dr Russ smiling as he proceeded to save my life. I am grateful i am still alive.

October 5th, 2015
Dr Russ saved my life. He found severe problems with my heart and I ended up with a four way bypass. He always makes me smile and he is certainly on the patients side,

December 5th, 2013
DO NOT choose Dr. Russ
Arrogant about his knowledge and a bearer of dispair and statistics rather than hope and proper bedside manner. Needs training on how to work with patients versus just how to understand hearts. I DO NOT recommend Dr. Russ, and those in the hospital seemed to make it known that my feelings were not unjustified or alone. A disgrace to the medical community.