A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Russell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Russell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Russell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Russell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Russell practices Emergency Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians.