Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
Bay Ridge
Narrows Medical Group
9920 4th Ave
Ste 109
Brooklyn, NY 11209
718-238-4279
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  What a wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Ellen Rudnicki on Jun 13th, 2013

I went to see Dr Russi because often asthma. I usually hate going to the doctor but he made me feel so comfortable that I was not nervous at all. He is the sweetest, most caring doctor I think I have ever met. He explained everything in a way I could understand and even followed up to see how I was doing the week after.

|  This is a great doctor who actually saved my life a few years ago.  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

A really great doctor-one of a kind. Patient & caring & will get to the bottom of what the problem is.He actually saved my life a few years ago.*8Cecilia-patient in Bay Ridge, Bklyn.

Feb 9th, 2011

Dr. Russi treats me with respect and dignity.

Oct 6th, 2010

Very caring with an excellent bed side manner. Dr.Russi takes the time to explain in detail what he is doing and the results of tests. He is accessible and responds in a timely manner to patient calls.He leaves adequate and competent coverage when he is on short leave.I strongly recommend him.Office staff are very efficient and pleasant.

by smolloy on Aug 25th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Great doctor. I have been seeing him for years. More available than any other doctor I have. Great bedside manner.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com