A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ruth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ruth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ruth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruth graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ruth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kevin Ruth MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Ruth practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ruth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ruth practices Internal Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountainville, PA.
See Doylestown Internists.