Dr. Thomas Rutherford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rutherford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017

Not a good experience, no bedside manor! This man had no empathy at all.

May 1st, 2017

I owe my life to this surgeon!!

He operated on me after I had a leak throughout my systems following a c section. As I ingested pills to stay alive and lost weight (85 lbs) this surgeon coordinated a team of doctors who unpacked my insides and repacked me tightly adding a mesh screen. I was able to live a comfortable life! He is an excellent surgeon and a miravcle worker!

February 7th, 2017

Amazing surgeon! A life saver!

Dr. Rutherford saved my life in 2007. My ovarian tumor was very large and he told me it could break on the operating table. But his skilled God-like hands saved my life. He is one of the best surgeons in the world, let alone CT. You won't be sorry if you go to him.

July 25th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Rutherford and he was everything a person needs and wants in a Doctor. He made sure all questions are answered. He explains what is going to happen and why. His bedside manner is excellant too. I trusted him to do his best by me and he did! And I dont trust anyone. His follow ups are very good too. I felt I was in very confident hands . His associate , Dr. Samuelson and his staff are wonderful as well. Everyone was very kind and caring. Thank you!

September 4th, 2015

Dr. Rutherford and his PA Stephanie are the best doctors I have ever encountered

April 12th, 2015

5 star doc!

Dr. Rutherford saved my life, he was my shining light in my darkest of days.

March 26th, 2015

Best doctor ever!

Dr Thomas Rutherford knows what he's doing. He's caring and takes the tine to explain everything to you. I always feel comfortable talking to him and his staff at Norwalk Hospital. He demands the best from his nurses and anyone he works with and that's what you want when a doctor is working on you, I know that's what I want. He's my favorite doctor!

November 19th, 2013

Pharmacist

September 21st, 2012

Dr. Rutherford is Caring, Honest, and Ethical !

It was worth the wait for Dr. Rutherford. He truly cares about his patients. He even cares enough to tell you "let's watch this problem and no need to rush to do surgery at this time." From a fellow Doctor to another the Hippocratic Oath is "Do No Harm". Dr. Rutherford truly follows this Hippocratic Oath, an oath which every Doctor takes upon Medical and Dental School graduation.

December 26th, 2011

raise him enough......Kind, knowledable and communicates very well. Really can't find anything to dislike, great doc. Highly recommend.

August 4th, 2010

I was sent to see Dr. Rutherford after being diagnosed with uterine cancer by my OB-GYN. She knew my case was not an easy one as not only did I have uterine cancer but I am also disabled, wheelchair bound and obese. With all my medical issues there were many other risks involved doing surgery on me. Dr Rutherford got all the best Yale doctors to see me and clear me for surgery and be on board with my case during the surgery. He saved my life and I am 1 year cancer free with a great prognosis of staying that way!! He also did the Davinci porcedure which is laproscopic which saved me from a large incision and a long recovery time. Love you Dr Rutherford!!!

October 3rd, 2009

My Great Physicians

Dr Rutherford saved my life and cured me of uterine and ovarian cancer with his surgical skill. I will always feel blessed to have him as my Dr. His dedication and the excellence he expects from himself and his team were my answer to prayer. I know I am in The Great Physician's hands when I am in Dr. Rutherford's hands.