Overall Review

July 25th, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Rutherford and he was everything a person needs and wants in a Doctor. He made sure all questions are answered. He explains what is going to happen and why. His bedside manner is excellant too. I trusted him to do his best by me and he did! And I dont trust anyone. His follow ups are very good too. I felt I was in very confident hands . His associate , Dr. Samuelson and his staff are wonderful as well. Everyone was very kind and caring. Thank you!

September 4th, 2015
Dr. Rutherford and his PA Stephanie are the best doctors I have ever encountered

April 12th, 2015
5 star doc!
Dr. Rutherford saved my life, he was my shining light in my darkest of days.

March 26th, 2015
Best doctor ever!
Dr Thomas Rutherford knows what he's doing. He's caring and takes the tine to explain everything to you. I always feel comfortable talking to him and his staff at Norwalk Hospital. He demands the best from his nurses and anyone he works with and that's what you want when a doctor is working on you, I know that's what I want. He's my favorite doctor!

January 19th, 2015
I have to honestly share with you that not only is Dr. Rutherford an expert in his field, he has the best bedside manner and actually makes the time for you to discuss your questions and concern. Unheard of and no other physician that has cared for me has even come close to the level of importance you feel from Dr. Rutherford.

September 20th, 2012
Dr. Rutherford is Caring, Honest, and Ethical !
It was worth the wait for Dr. Rutherford. He truly cares about his patients. He even cares enough to tell you "let's watch this problem and no need to rush to do surgery at this time." From a fellow Doctor to another the Hippocratic Oath is "Do No Harm". Dr. Rutherford truly follows this Hippocratic Oath, an oath which every Doctor takes upon Medical and Dental School graduation.

August 4th, 2010
I was sent to see Dr. Rutherford after being diagnosed with uterine cancer by my OB-GYN. She knew my case was not an easy one as not only did I have uterine cancer but I am also disabled, wheelchair bound and obese. With all my medical issues there were many other risks involved doing surgery on me. Dr Rutherford got all the best Yale doctors to see me and clear me for surgery and be on board with my case during the surgery. He saved my life and I am 1 year cancer free with a great prognosis of staying that way!! He also did the Davinci porcedure which is laproscopic which saved me from a large incision and a long recovery time. Love you Dr Rutherford!!!

October 3rd, 2009
My Great Physicians
Dr Rutherford saved my life and cured me of uterine and ovarian cancer with his surgical skill. I will always feel blessed to have him as my Dr. His dedication and the excellence he expects from himself and his team were my answer to prayer. I know I am in The Great Physician's hands when I am in Dr. Rutherford's hands.

August 13th, 2009
Kerry,RD
Dr. Rutherford is the doctor you go to when your life is on the line. He has powers/skills very few men posses. When Dr. Rutherford is in that operating room he may be holding the scalpel, but God is guiding his fingers every move.Dr. Rutherford save my life and for that I will be eternally greatful.