A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. N Ryan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ryan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N Thomas Ryan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. N T. Ryan practice?
- Dr. N Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. N Ryan practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Internists and Ocoee Emergency Physicians.