A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Chi practice?
Dr. Thomas Chi practices Ophthalmology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Wadsworth, OH.
See Westlake Ophthalmologists.