Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Chi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Chi practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Chi practices Ophthalmology near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH.
See Medina Ophthalmologists.