A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Chi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Chi practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Chi practices Ophthalmology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Wadsworth, OH.
See Westlake Ophthalmologists.