A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Cunningham, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cunningham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Scott Cunningham DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. T S. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. T Cunningham has 6 office locations.
Dr. T Cunningham practices Internal Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tomah, WI and Holmen, WI.
See La Crosse Internists.