Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ellis, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ellis, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Ellis FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ellis practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Pediatricians.