Dr. Thomas Ellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ellis?

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I have had 2 procedures done by Dr. Ellis. He walks on water as far as I am concerned.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Great Dr. I would not be here if it were not for Dr. Ellis

a surgeon you can trust

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Ellis is a straight shooter. He does not sugar coat the truth, but he is kind and trustworthy. He did a fantastic job with my husband's brain cancer surgery and I am grateful to him.

CONFUSING

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Very hard to get an appointment or to get anyone to answer the phone or return phone calls within a decent amount of time (24-48 hours). Conflicting information received, especially between the surgery scheduler and the hospital itself. Cattle call type situation on day of surgery- everyone is "herded" into the hospital at the same time whether you are scheduled for 6 AM or 3PM. There is no cohesiveness between the office staff, the hospital and Dr. Ellis. There are no clear cut instructions that weren't contradicted at some point during the process, which could lead you to believe you are senile (had I not had my better half with me I might have thought I was having a senior moment or in the twilight zone). DR Ellis is great but the office is one big confused mess, which made me feel very uneasy about having the surgery, regardless of Dr. Ellis credentials.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr Ellis has saved my body more than once; neck, back, confidance! He is excellent

Posted on October 1st, 2014

I trust Dr. Ellis with my life. I would pass his name to anyone needing a dr like him. As far as I am concerned he is the best in the world. Him and his office staff mean so much to me and my family. We love you all. Thank you for all you wonderful care. May God pour out his blessings on you all daily

Disability retired Law Enforcement

Posted on March 9th, 2013

I first saw Dr Ellis in 07'. I have since had to have 4 surgeries in the C-spine. 2007,2008,2012 and 2013. I had 4 lower back surgeries prior to Dr Ellis in the mid 90's. I have very progressive spine degeneration. Dr Ellis has been a God send. He has performed al 4 neck surgeries, and took time in showing the problems to me from MRI's and other test, helping me to understand the risk of doing or not doing the surgeries. Every surgery has gone very well, and results have been remarkable !!! I think people should understand that Dr Ellis and his associates deal with very serious situations every day ! He may not seem to be the most personable at first meeting, it is not about making friends ! He explains your situation, gives you the opportunity to ask questions, and has NEVER made me feel as he has pushed his decisions on me. His staff at the office has always been friendly and professional, the surgical staff is great. Kelly is the best !!! I now see that Dr Ellis is concerned about his patients and gives them a no B. S. answer. If that makes you think he is rude, then go somewhere that the Dr makes you laugh and feel good about your problems and end up with a botched surgery. I appreciate Dr Ellis and think the world of him. He comes with my highest recommendation. I know some will read this and think 4 surgeries, wow, Ellis has a money maker there, but if these surgeries had not been done and the pain resolved, I don't think I would be writing this today. Thanks Dr Ellis , to you and your people !!

If they would do less talking and more of the concern of the patients they would get a lot more done..

Posted on March 30th, 2012

Dr Thomas Ellis & Staff = Superb

Posted on February 18th, 2012

I have been treated by Dr Ellis and his staff for a long time. He listened and together we developed a treatment plan. When I first saw him, surgery wasn't an option with me and together we built a successful treatment plan that worked. Time progressed and my condition worsened to a degree that surgery was the only option left. This wasn't a decision reached by Dr Ellis but we worked together to insure the best outcome.In my opinion, Dr Ellis's surgical team is to be emulated by others. Through the skill of Dr Ellis and his surgical team, my surgery was 100% successful - almost zero pain - and a perfect recovery. He is very professional and always treated me with dignity and respect - regardless of in the office, in surgury, recovery or follow up. He never hurried our communication and always spent the necessary time with me (and my family) when needed.I am forever grateful that Dr Ellis accepted me as his patient. Today - I am in ZERO PAIN

Super Doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Dr. Ellis is the finest doc I have ever had. He knew what my problem was with in minutes after seeing me walk. I can't say enough about Dr. Ellis. He spent alot of time with me each time I went to see him. He treated me as if I was his only patient. The man is SUPER.

chronic pain

Posted on February 19th, 2010

I saw Dr. Ellis recently, and so far, so good. It took a while for the wait, but he spent a lot of time with me and was thorough. I'm in the midst of having tests done, so we don't have a diagnosis yet. I have heard and read complaints of his rudeness in the past, but have yet to experience it for myself. We'll see...