A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Key:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Key, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Key graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Scott Key MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Key practice?
- Dr. Thomas Key has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Key practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.