A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Key:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Key
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Key Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Key, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Key graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Scott Key MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Key practice?
- Dr. Thomas Key has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Key practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.