Dr. Thomas Lee MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2011
The worst doctor appointment ever.
Upon entering the room the doctor glanced down at his patient chart , came in the room and sat on a chair, never once saying hello.He then began to pull up my patient info on-line. Once he reviewed the data ,he rudely remarks " Ok ,why are we back"?( I returned to report further back pain) This automatically threw me for a loop at how odd the conversation had alreday become. After a few words here and there , I expressed that I felt like he didn't value my concern for my health and I didn't appreciate being spoken to so ingeniously.At that point the doctors reply's became very aggressive in nature and non-sympathetic to my needs.In all the visit ended with him telling me ,that I should look for anoter job , to avoid further back related problems and that if I didnt like what he had to say , I should make a complaint downstairs. At that point I decided to take his advice. Once reaching the location in which he indicated I should go to file a complaint, I realized I had been pointed in the direction of a janitors closet. I am outraged and over all disgusted with both his bedside manner and over all plan of care. This has truly been a horrible experience. Now I see why he is always available to see new patients , beacause he can not maintain relationships with previous ones. This is really shameful!

June 18th, 2011
Wonderful
Dr. Lee has been mine and my husband's primary care physcian for 12 years. My husband can be difficult to get along with and Dr. lee won him over. He takes his time with his patients and makes sure you understand what he has said before he leaves the room. My husband has a chronic condition and Dr. Lee has be wonderful. I recommend him to anyone. We love him!

May 17th, 2010
Great doctor. Had switched from a different doctor who's bedside manner was something to be desired and really didn't listen to the problem. Dr. Lee would ask a lot of questions and not talk down to you. He even gave me samples before I got the prescription. He wanted to make sure the samples worked for me before I had to buy the prescription. I'd highly recommend.

May 22nd, 2009
Danger to his profession
Misdiagnosis almost cost a life. Very serious.

November 24th, 2016