A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Lynch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lynch MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Lynch practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lynch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lynch practices Radiology near Reisterstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Bel Air, MD.
See Reisterstown Radiologists.