A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mitchell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mitchell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pregnancy Complications
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Soren Mitchell MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mitchell practices Urology near Culpeper, VA.
See Culpeper Urologists.