A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mitchell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mitchell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pregnancy Complications
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Soren Mitchell MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mitchell practices Urology near Culpeper, VA.
See Culpeper Urologists.