Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nabity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nabity is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabity
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nabity Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nabity, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabity graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabity has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nabity MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Nabity practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nabity has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Nabity practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Physiatrists.