Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nabity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nabity is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nabity, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabity graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabity has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nabity MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Nabity practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nabity has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nabity practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clinton Township Physiatrists.