A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Powers, Psychiatrist, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Powers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Powers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Sheldon Powers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Powers practice?
- Dr. Thomas Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Powers practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Psychiatrists and Castro Valley Neurologists.