Dr. Thomas Powers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Powers?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Powers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2015

Patients

A great help to me and my family.

March 31st, 2015

Dr Powers really cares about his patients. He has saved my wife's life on two occasions. After poor medication selection by other doctors which led to a worsening condition, Dr Powers made an accurate assessment of her condition and developed a treatment plan that was spot on and which returned her to a state of balance.

September 28th, 2012

Self Diagnosis

I saw him in Jan of this year for a psychological evaluation for gastric bypass surgery. I gave him a couple of weeks to prepare the report and send it to the surgeon's office. It never happened. When I called back I was told that my chart had been misplaced. The next time I was told that I needed to fill out a release form, which you would think I would have been given during my initial visit. After that for several months I waited. Finally I requested my $135 to be returned so that I could go to another doctor. He then tried to say that I needed to come in to answer more questions, which if that was the case it would not have taken 4-5 months to tell me that. At this point he was looking for an excuse so as not to pay me because I had filed s small claims case against him. I was beginning to wonder if he needed a psychiatrist himself. He finally returned my money. I have decided to speak up for myself when these doctors do me wrong. Something like this happened to me in 1996 with my vision. It took me until last year but I finally got around to complaining to the optometrists. It will never take me that long again.

December 17th, 2011

You do not want ot see this doctor

Dr. Power's is condescending, rude, spends all his time talking and not listening, go to anyone but him.

July 22nd, 2017