A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stewart, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Onslow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Sandner Stewart MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stewart has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Stewart practices Urology near Lumberton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: New Bern, NC and Pollocksville, NC.
See Lumberton Urologists.