inactive

Thomas Taylor Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Arcadia, CA

July 16th, 2015
Very friendly
Have had several procedures with Dr Thomas, and the outcome was great. I really appreciae hes attention to detail and the way he explains everything fully. I would sincerely recommend his.

February 11th, 2013
NewMe
I am so happy that I found this place. I came here referred by a friend who had her breasts done by Dr. Taylor several years ago. Her breasts were by far the best out of the girls I knew who had their breasts done. After meeting him and the staff I knew this was the right choice. I had a breast augmentation done 5 months ago and love my new figure. They look absolutely natural and are the perfect fit to my body. It feels as though they were always meant to be. I can not express how thankful I am for everything. I must have called the office about 10 different times asking numerous questions and they always made me feel assured at the end. Thank you Dr. Taylor for my new figure! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :)

August 9th, 2012
Great Surgeon!
Dr. Taylor is amazing and his staff is very friendly. I continue going to him for my Botox needs.