Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

960 E Green St
Ste 214
Pasadena, CA 91106
626-577-7730
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Model  |  show details
by Tiffany on Jan 10th, 2014

His assistant, Sue is horrible!! She does not care for patients other than money! The doctor chose the small size for my beast augmentation, and said that don't worry, I can go bigger size later and they will charge me only half prize.. I'm not happy with the result.. Now I want to come back for bigger size, they want to charge me double prize then the doctor promised at the beginning!This is just a horrible place! Don't ever go there!!!

|  Botched horrible fcking doctor  |  show details
by Mary on May 19th, 2013

He botched my breasts. do not give him any consideration. he is the worst and money down the drain. and ugly looking scars and outcome Grade: F

|  NewMe  |  show details
by JenniferM on Feb 11th, 2013

I am so happy that I found this place. I came here referred by a friend who had her breasts done by Dr. Taylor several years ago. Her breasts were by far the best out of the girls I knew who had their breasts done. After meeting him and the staff I knew this was the right choice. I had a breast augmentation done 5 months ago and love my new figure. They look absolutely natural and are the perfect fit to my body. It feels as though they were always meant to be. I can not express how thankful I am for everything. I must have called the office about 10 different times asking numerous questions and they always made me feel assured at the end. Thank you Dr. Taylor for my new figure! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :)

|  Botched  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

Dr. Taylor did a mini tummy tuck on me, said I was a "perfect candidate" for the procedure. Worst is I have a "shelf" of fat and puckery skin created above the incision. My incision is crooked and curves up higher on one side. Instead of pulling skin down from my belly button to flatten my tummy, he pulled UP the skin from my pubic area, now the hairy pubic area is twice as high as it was before surgery. Who wants that result? They told me to wear my lowest cut underwear on surgery day so Dr. Taylor would know where to make the incision and it would be hidden by my undies, BUT it is nowhere near my underwear line! The incision is only three fingers below my belly button, and more than 9 inches long. I'll never be in a two piece again. I'm very unhappy with the results and wish I never let him cut me.

|  Great Surgeon!  |  show details
by Stacy Kamilla on Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Taylor is amazing and his staff is very friendly. I continue going to him for my Botox needs.