A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ward, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S.R. Ward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Ward practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ward practices Family Medicine near Waynesville, NC.
See Waynesville Family Physicians.