Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ward, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S.R. Ward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Ward practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ward practices Family Medicine near Waynesville, NC.
See Waynesville Primary Care Doctors.