Dr. Thomas Williams Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Williams Sr?

July 19th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Williams is my family's go-to doctor for general wellbeing and health. He exhibits true caring and concern for his patients and he actually listens to what we say when determining the proper plan of action. He is a believer in preventative care. My whole family loves him and considers him to be a true friend of our family.

January 16th, 2015

Satisfied Client

I have been going to Dr. Williams for several years now and I would recommend him to anyone. He is very detail, caring and will go beyond to help you and your family. He has a great personality and has great relationships with his clients and staff. I really enjoy how he gives the infornation to you on the level you will understand.

June 17th, 2014

I went to Dr Williams as soon as he opened his practice and I fell in love with him and his staff. You know how you can talk to your friend and he really listens without making you feel stupid about your concerns? Well, that's how I feel about Dr. Williams. He listens and works with me as I need him to. He is very patient and uses plain English to talk to me. I have only the highest regard for him as a person and as a doctor. While there are many good doctors, not many keep site of caring for the patient as a whole. Dr.Williams takes the extra time to get to know you and to help you as a whole person. He doesn't just pretend to care, he does care!!!

September 24th, 2013

Great doctor for the whole family..

Dr. Williams and his staff is alway courteous and attentive to their patients' needs. Dr. Williams makes you feel like you are his only patient with the detail he assesses your every concern. He is great with follow-ups. I have a special needs child that I would not consider taking to another doctor...

April 26th, 2013

Caring and thorough doctor

Dr. Williams was very patient with me. He new what I needed and was very careful in selecting the proper specialist for me. It was a very sensitive matter. He is very thorough. I would most certainly recommend him to my friends. I'm proud to call him MY doctor.

May 25th, 2012

LSUFAN

Dr. Williams is a wonderful doctor. My son is a special needs child and is non-verbal. However, Dr. Williams is able to communicate with him in a way he understands. Two thumbs up for Dr. Williams and his staff.Great Job!

August 28th, 2009

Love them

Dr. Williams is the best doctor I have ever visited in Monroe. I really like this doctor and highly recommend him to everyone!

August 11th, 2017