A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Winston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Winston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Winston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Winston practice?
- Dr. Thomas Winston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Winston practices Family Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Primary Care Doctors.