A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wood is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wood, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wood has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Stacy Wood MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Wood practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wood practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.