A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wood is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wood, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wood has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Stacy Wood MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Wood practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wood practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gun Barrel City, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.