Learn more about Dr. Tom Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom T Saad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tom T. Saad practice?
- Dr. Tom Saad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tom Saad practices Family Medicine near Plainwell, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Martin, MI and Otsego, MI.
See Plainwell Primary Care Doctors.