A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Saad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom T Saad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tom T. Saad practice?
- Dr. Tom Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tom Saad practices Family Medicine near Plainwell, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Plainwell Family Physicians.