Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Tom Saad
Tom Saad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with other offices in Plainwell, MI and Portage, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Tom Saad is affiliated with Borgess Medical Center, Borgess Pipp and Borgess - Pipp Hospital. He speaks English.
Tom Saad has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Tom Saad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. Christopher Fish
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Kalamazoo, MI 0 mi30
Dr. Michael Kelly
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Kalamazoo, MI 0 mi32
Dr. Michelle Maureau
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Kalamazoo, MI 0 mi22