A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Saak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Saak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Saak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saak graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Saak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edwin Saak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Saak practice?
- Dr. Thomas Saak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Saak practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Ballwin, MO.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists.