Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sabourin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sabourin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabourin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabourin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sabourin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabourin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Sabourin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Sabourin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sabourin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sabourin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Del Mar, CA.
See Del Mar Surgeons.