A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sachy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sachy, Forensic Psychiatrist, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachy
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sachy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sachy, M.Sc, MD, PC is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Medicine
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hewitt Sachy M.Sc, MD, and PC is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Sachy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sachy has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sachy practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Gray, GA.
See Gray Psychiatrists.