A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sachy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sachy, Forensic Psychiatrist, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sachy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sachy, M.Sc, MD, PC is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Medicine
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hewitt Sachy M.Sc, MD, and PC is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Sachy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sachy has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sachy practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Gray, GA.
See Gray Psychiatrists.