A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Saladin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Saladin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saladin graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Saladin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Saladin MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Saladin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Saladin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Saladin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.