Learn more about Dr. Thomas Saladin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saladin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saladin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Saladin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saladin graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Saladin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Saladin MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Saladin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Saladin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Saladin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.