4.8

June 27th, 2016
worse staff ever
Been going to see Dr. Thomas Salazer for the past 10 years. He is the most wonderful doctor you can have. But the staff at Nephrology Associates have the worst attitude. They are the nastiest staff I have ever met. They are not at all helpful. They speak down to the patients and also charge you for appointments that they do not remind you to keep. The reason I have put up with the staff, has been because of Dr. Salazer. But they have push to far. Now they talk nasty to my pharmacist, medical insurance and other staff of specialist doctors. This is totally unacceptable. I believe they should do away with this staff starting from the staff manager Robin.

December 22nd, 2015
My father was gravely il and he was told in HUMC that he must have Dialysis... I told the doctor he was fired and I would not accept that. I informed my fathers doctor to find someone new. There came Dr Salazar and in 48 hours my father was fine. I can not describe his intelligence and bedside manner but he is excellent.

August 4th, 2010
A truly great physician
A truly great physician both in knowledge as well as bedside manner. He is a busy doctor who still spends the time to answer all your questions and is available whenever a need arises. He is always there when you are in the hospital and concerns himself as though you are his only patient. I highly recommend Dr. Salazer as well as his office staff to all. Richard DeSanto

August 4th, 2010
A truly great Physician

October 1st, 2009
The most thorough, intelligent and kind doctor you could ever have!!!

August 7th, 2008
Highly recommended
I have a slew of doctors, from cardiologist,endocrinologist,dermatologist, you name it, it seems I've got one for every part of my body. Dr. Salazer is one of the most thorough and caring doctors around. I've also worked in a hospital for many years and have known many doctors. He is one of the nicest doctor you could work with. I would highly recommend Dr. Salazer as an internest or nephrologist!!!!