A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Salmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Salmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Salmon, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salmon graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salmon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harald Salmon MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Salmon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Salmon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Salmon practices Neurology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Lewisville Neurologists.