A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Salopek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Salopek is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Salopek, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Salopek graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salopek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas George Salopek MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Salopek practice?
- Dr. Thomas Salopek has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Salopek practices Dermatology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Dermatologists.