Overall Review

4.7

September 27th, 2016
Professional Musician/Entrepreneur
He is the best doctor i have ever had. He listens to non verbal as well as verbal from his patients as he diagnoses.

April 18th, 2016
Great Doctor
I love Dr. Salvi. He never rushes and really listens to you.

December 9th, 2015
Dr. Salvi is a person i feel comfortable with, he listens to me and acts accordingly..even if i sell my house and move,i believe i will try to retain him as my internist...i trust him!

July 27th, 2015
Best Doctor Around.
Takes his time to consider your situation and needs. Doesn't rush you out of the office, like most doctors. Don't mind waiting a few extra minutes to see him.

June 29th, 2015
A Keeper
Dr Salvi is an excellent physician. He is thorough, kind, patient, and skilled. He takes time with you and has a bedside manner that makes you feel important. He's been my doctor for over 20 years, and I won't ever switch doctors voluntarily, I drive 45 minutes to get to his office. I have ultimate confidence in him.

June 22nd, 2015
Worse Doctor
Went in to see Dr. Salvi because my regular doctor was not available. In severe pain. Have serious history of illness. Went in on a Saturdy. Dr. Salvi came in and spoke to me in third person like I was a child. Dr. Salvi also told me "he doesn't diagnose serious problems on the weekends". My husband nearly fell off his chair when he heard him say that. I was charged and paid for a Dr. that doesn't help patients that are seriously sick on the weekends. Should not be practicing if not going to help.

January 17th, 2014
Best Doctor in Town; no question
Have you ever wanted a doctor who is unbelievable smart and yet has an awesome bedside manner? Dr. Salvi is the KING of doctors. He is part of an awesome medical group and all the staff are helpful and the doctors are competent. However, Dr. Salvi is exceptional. The problem is he's too busy. The cat out of the bag is out, everyone knows he's the best doctor in town. Here's some advise. If you can't schedule to see him, schedule with another doctor in the group and then request a change to Dr. Salvi. You will never regret it. He is by far the best doctor our family has ever had. Ask anyone in town. We LOVE Dr. Salvi.

July 29th, 2013
Dr. Salvi has been my doctor for approx. 15 years, he always spends the necessary time needed with me. He makes you feel comfortable and stress free. He listens to his patients, acknowledges what you said, he asks further questions regarding your comments and follows up with his responses. I would recommend Dr. Salvi to both men and women. I am very thankful that 15 years ago Dr. Salvi was suggested by a friend when I was looking for a family doctor.

January 15th, 2012
Disenchanted
I was a patient of Dr Salvi's, until the day I came home and there was a message on my voice mail from him that I had a terminal disease, for which their was no cure! But I was told not to worry, because some people lived many years with it. He said that if I had any questions, to call his office and leave a message on his nurse's answering machine! I could not believe his cavalier attitude! I live alone and had no one to turn to when this happened. My family was so upset and so was I!!! It took me months to get over this! Needless to say, this was enough for me to drop him as my doctor and find a caring and compassionet doctor which I now have!!

December 23rd, 2011
Dr Salvi is an AMAZING doctor! He treats his patients from the heart. I would recommend him to ALL my friends! His bedside manner is the best out there! You will never feel rushed, he will answer every question or concern you may have. He makes you feel comfortable even if its a bad situation.

February 24th, 2011
The BEST of the Best
Dr. Salvi is the absolute best Doctor in McHenry Co. He is so caring and so knowledgable that the patient feels so at ease. He will stay long into the night to make sure the patient is well and the results are back in. Fox Valley as a whole is a great practice and one that my family believes in.

December 12th, 2010
Great Doctor
Friendly. Caring. Smart. Experienced. Accurate. What more do you want in a Doctor. Do not hesitate to go to Dr. Salvi!