A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Salyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Salyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salyer graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mccurtain Memorial Hospital
- MC Curtain Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Salyer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Salyer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Salyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Salyer practices Family Medicine near Idabel, OK.
See Idabel Family Physicians.