Learn more about Dr. Thomas Salzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Salzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Salzer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salzer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Smithville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Salzer practice?
Dr. Thomas Salzer practices Otolaryngology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bastrop, TX and Bryan, TX.
See College Station Otolaryngologists.