Dr. Thomas Sanchez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Sanchez?

shattered disc operation

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Dr. Shanchez was an excellent surgeon that removed shattered disc material from my spine. There was a chance that I would not walk again and, as a former dancer, I was very nervous. After surgery and with time and therapy, I was lucky to resume my teaching career. I am grateful to Dr. Sanchez.

A Caring Surgeon

Posted on December 29th, 2010

Dr. Sanchez provided me with his honest assessment and options for recent brain surgery. He skillfully removed my brain tumor and monitored my healing process with a cheerful and hopeful future outcome .

Doctor Wonderful

Posted on March 14th, 2009

Dr. Sanchez is a remarkable doctor. He is kind, full of life and hope for his patients. He is the definition of a kind, caring, and wonderful all-around doctor.

Posted on February 7th, 2013

Epilepsy

Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.