A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sanderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sanderson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanderson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sanderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
- St Lukes Meridian Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Sanderson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Sanderson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sanderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sanderson practices Emergency Medicine near Ketchum, ID.
See Ketchum Emergency Physicians.